Who doesn't love snacking on some tasty edamame. We sure do, so we came up with this spicy edamame recipe using MisoHeat that we think you and your friends will love!
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 10 oz Bag of frozen edamame pods
1 Orange, juiced (zest optional)
1 Scallion, thinly sliced
1 Garlic clove, thinly sliced
1 tsp Soy sauce
1 Tbsp MisoHeat
1/2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Follow directions on the bag to steam edamame in microwave or on the stove.
- Thinly slice the garlic and scallion. Juice orange into a small bowl. (Zest if you would like a stronger orange flavor, set aside a small amount of zest for garnish).
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add white part of sliced scallions and sliced garlic to pan, sauté 30 seconds.
- Add MisoHeat, orange juice (and zest if desired), and soy sauce to pan.
- Add edamame and sesame seeds, toss to begin glazing. Sauté until liquid is reduced, approximately 1 minute.
- Scrape all goodies from pan. Garnish with remaining green onions, extra sesame seeds, and orange zest if desired.