A favorite meal that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner, or even as a side dish with a group.
1 medium onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
1-2 Tbsp MisoHeat
6 large eggs
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Heat oil in a large pan on medium.
2. Sauté onion and red pepper over medium heat until onions are translucent, around 5 minutes.
3. Add garlic, spices, MisoHeat, mix and cook for 1 minute
4. Pour in the canned tomatoes, chopping the tomatoes with a spoon while mixing.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bring the sauce to a simmer
6. Using the spoon, create small "pockets" in the sauce for the eggs to be cracked into. Cover the pan and let the eggs cook for 5-8 minutes.
Garnish with chopped parsley, serve with pita or bread.